10 Things To Do On Your Blog Or Website
In todays post I am going to be talking about 10 things that you can do to your blog to get more interaction, get you more leads which will also help you get more sales in the long term.
- Create a free giveaway for your readers so that you can get more names and emails of all your subscribers.
- Add a picture by creating or adding a featured image picture to your blog it allows you an extra way to get traffic from the search engine via Google images.
- Follow me button or links for all your social networks – The more places your customers/subscribers/readers get to see your updates the more likely they will be to do business with you. If they like what they see.
- Add a Facebook like widget on the sidebar of your blog so people can like your Facebook page and see your latest updates.
- Add a work with me page somewhere visible, so that people will know what to do if they want to find out more about what your business is.
- Add a contact me page and install a contact form which is connected to your autoresponder. That way anyone who contacts you becomes an instant subscriber on your list.
- Think about your readers how can you help them and provide them with information they are searching for before creating content for your blog or website.
- At the bottom of all your blog posts create a call to action tell your readers what you want them to do. (With clear instructions)
- Start with the end in mind before creating a piece of content first decide what is the purpose of the article or video,podcast etc. To get a subscriber to your list? To make a sale? To get a new follower on Twitter? To get a new Facebook friend or fan. To get someone to subscribe to your You Tube channel Etc…
- Ask your readers questions and tell them to comment in the comments section, a blog with lots of comments is a lot more interactive and tends to get more traffic and results than a blog without comments. If you have an email list a good idea is to email them your latest blog posts. This will help you get more comments the first comment is normally the hardest to get. After that people generally continue in the conversation.
If you found this blog post useful then please use the buttons below to share with your friends and followers on social media your friends will love you for it 🙂 And also feel free to post your comments below.