Top 10 SEO Myths Everyone Should Know AboutContinue Reading...
Search Engine Optimization is simply the process of increasing the amount and quality of website traffic generated by a website to a specific web page. SEO focuses solely on generating traffic instead of pay per click (PPC) traffic or both. SEO attempts to increase your ranking for a specific keyword or phrase that you are trying to rank for.
The best search engine optimization practices are known as organic, meaning they do not include any PPC advertisements. Organic SEO involves content that has relevance to your specific niche. This helps to increase your chances of getting more traffic and converting it into sales. Organic SEO techniques are usually focused on specific keywords that people are searching for and they can also be used to increase your page rank.
Another SEO technique is called link building. This is an SEO campaign where you create links back to your website from other websites that contain relevant content. Links are one of the most effective SEO tactics because they help to get more organic search engine traffic. You may also see it referred to as reciprocal linking.
Search engine marketing is a huge industry. Millions of dollars are spent each year by companies looking to increase their page rank and increase their traffic to their web pages. This industry also employs millions of people. There are many different methods of SEO but SEO has evolved into a highly competitive field. Some of the most popular methods include link building, article marketing, social bookmarking, and directory submissions.
Many companies spend millions of dollars each year on search engine optimization techniques but many times these techniques fail to produce results. Search engines continue to become more advanced and their algorithms continue to change. Also, there are thousands upon thousands of sites competing for each of the search engines’ limited keywords. So it becomes very important to stay on top of all these changes.
These are some of the most popular search engine optimization techniques that are used to rank websites on the Internet. However, each technique has its own strengths and weaknesses and each one can be used to increase the page rank and to increase the amount of traffic to your site.
You need to understand that search engines will never change. They continue to provide free service to everyone who uses their services. You must not rely on one technique alone to get your site to rank on the search engines.
SEO should be a long-term process. If you want to achieve success in the business of search engine optimization then you need to constantly work on improving your techniques and constantly improve your site and the quality of the articles that you publish. If you don’t have a constant source of traffic then you won’t get the results that you are after.
How to write a successful blog that also promotes your business
A blog is an informational webpage that exhibits information. Earlier it was used to share personal experience and was more of a personal memorandum. But with time, it came to light how effectively any information can be conveyed using blogs. So this is how business blogging was actually introduced.
People use blogs to promote business and to connect with the audience and strengthen brand name. Business blogging is the most lucrative way to promote business. If done in the right manner, it will drive traffic to your website and reach out to a larger audience which will help you establish online visibility.
It also increases your sales and helps you to accomplish an identity in your domain. It is said that if you think of anything as hard or unachievable, it will become harder for you. Blogging is also similar, it is not as hard as you think.
Those who have established online business or those who are looking forward to starting one, they need to go through the GST registration process as GST is mandatory to start an online business. So if you want to start an online store of yours and add blogs to represent your profile, GST is mandated.
You must also check for good business names with Business name generators. As an Individual business owner or an entrepreneur, you can be easily identified with your brand name. Branding plays an important role in your blogging journey. It should be done keeping various factors in mind.
Small and medium-sized businesses often do not find the time or lack in terms of ideas for standard blog writing. This article will help in writing an effective and gaining skill in blogging. So let’s get started on this venture of blogging.
- Write for your audience
Why do people read blogs? The answer is very simple – to solve their queries. So the blog you write is for your audience and not for you. Think from the audience’s point of view. Is your blog solving their queries? Your main aim should be to provide sufficient information the audience is looking for. So your blog must be informative as well as engaging. Think about what the customers actually want and give them that. And don’t be nervous to share what you know.
Think of yourself as a narrator and as an audience. Think about how much value you can offer through your blog. After finishing the blog, read it once from the audience’s perspective.
- Set strategies
What lacks for those who are unable to create quality blogs? The common reasons are lack of time and quality content. If you also have the same reasons, you can overcome this with a little bit of management and planning. Depending on your domain, you can create strategic plans and topics which are most frequently discussed among the audience. Start the planning at the beginning of the month deciding the topics, word count, and target to achieve at the end of every week.
Let’s say if you are an eCommerce consultant then Paytm kyc online can be your topic of blogging, you can plan out on evergreen topics as this.
Plan out the content by keeping below points in mind:
- Word Count: Decide the word count of the blog.
- Key points: Begin with creating subtitles, the subtitles should be compelling, through which users might become curious to read further. After creating the key points or subtitles, decide the word count of each subtitle.
- Statistics: Try to Include stats to convince the audience. The status shows reality which really helps to convey the message.
- Keywords: Try to think from the point of view of the customer, what keywords one might search? With the help of analytics tools, get insights into which keywords are customer searching through which your article comes in the top list of the search results.
- ETA: Always always always have an ETA. You need to decide how many hours, days you are gonna need to complete the article. This will really increase productivity.
Google Adwords is a tool that helps in identifying keywords that people use to search. So once the keyword is identified, you can use it as your title, through which more traffic can be driven.
- Create engaging content with a good title
The title of the blog impacts how it is found in the search results. Before diving into the article, the users look at the title. The title should be compelling which would drive the audience to read it further. So, you cannot overlook the title, it has to be the top priority.
To establish an authority in your industry, you must provide valuable content to the audience. Sharing the knowledge that you have will also encourage the readers to visit back on your blogs, it could even convert them into potential customers. Content is the key to drive an audience to visit your website. Content provides insights into your work, so you cannot be sluggish to represent yourself with not so quality content.
Let’s say you are going to write a blog about GST state code list, understand what the audience is expecting. You can add subtitles such as What is the GST code list? What are the need for it and other valid topics which the audience usually searches for? Highlight the keywords and key points by making them bold. Decide the number of words to be added in a particular subtopic, so that it is easier to measure the total word count.
So, you need to prove yourself to the audience that you are the one who can provide concrete services or solve their problems. Perhaps content is the key to connect with the audience.
- Graphic content
With the content, try to include images and graphs. They also have huge impacts in SEO. Include graphs, gifs, and videos to convey the objective in a powerful way. So including these visuals will instantly convey the purpose of your blog. Always try to create your own images rather than using the ones available online.
- Let your blog be Shareable
Provide functionality to share your blog on social channels such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and others. This can be done by providing attractive icons. It will increase the traffic on your website. So this will make it easier for the customers to share your blogs.
- Interact with your customers
Leave a comment section at the end of each blog. It is not necessary that all the readers might always leave a comment but some definitely will. Respond to those comments in a polite manner. If any comment is harsh or uncivil, reply in a polite manner. Try to maintain a standard with your comments.
You may get suggestions, appreciation, rude comments but take this in a positive way. Through these comments, you can actually know what people think about your blog.
- Track performance of your blog
It is very important to note the progress and performance of your blog. Various tools are available to measure this, but Google Analytics is very popular. Also, it is available for free. It provides insights that help you analyze the audience on your website. It mainly tracks and reports traffic on websites.
It manifests the type of audience and customer visiting your site, which pages do they visit, most viewed blog, least viewed blog, keywords used to search. So with so many details, you can improve.
What does Business Blogging mean?
Business blogging is all about marketing your business online to increase your business’s visibility online. Just like all the social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, a Business Blog is a marketing channel that facilitates business growth.
Whether you have an online business or planning to start an eCommerce business, blogging is the cheapest and creative way to market your business.
Business blogging is all about blogs that are about a specific subject related to your business.
So, through these blogs, you promote your business which in return help increase your sales.
Why Business Blogging?
To make your website a valuable asset and to generate leads, you need people to actually see it. It is a low-cost way to let people find you and to create new leads. For all the sellers of different marketplaces such as Shopclues seller, Flipkart seller, Paytm seller, Snapdeal seller business blogging is the best way to get new customers out there in the online pool of audience!
Benefits of Blogging
- Drive huge traffic on your website.
Undoubtedly, all of us want more website visitors. Question is HOW?
Think of how people can reach out to your website –
- They would simply search for what they are looking for in the search engine. And if fortunately, if you top the list there is a possibility that they might view your website.
- You could opt for various email campaigns by getting an email list and blasting emails to them and hope that they would click on the email and redirect to your website, which is pretty expensive!
- You could simply have subscribed for pay per click ads or other paid ads which is way too expensive for small business owners. If you are broke, then it is a possibility that you may lose these ads too!
So, looking at the above points Blogging is the best tactic to market your business! It is an inexpensive way to promote and market your business online.
While writing and publishing a post online, you get an opportunity to show up in the search engine, drive traffic and turn those into leads. The blog that you create online can be shared by people on other social network channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. which will help your business to reach out to a newer audience to whom you are still unknown.
You are reinforcing your social reach with the blogs driving new customers to the website.
So, the first benefit of blogging helps to widen your audience.
- Conversion of traffic into potential customers.
Now that you already have huge traffic by following the 1st benefit of blogging, it is show time to convert that traffic into leads!
Add a lead generating calls to action to each and every blog post of yours. Most of the time, it could be for a free consult, free trials, free webinars, where people are willing to exchange their information on your website.
How does call to action work?
- Traffic comes to your website
- Visitor views the call to action of a free offer
- By clicking on the call to action, the visitor will be redirected to a landing page where he will fill out the details such as contact number and email ids
Most of the content bloggers will publish calls to action at the end of the blog. This is a way to convert the traffic on your website to leads. Amazon sellers can easily sell on Amazon through this traffic conversion.
- Lead the industry from the front.
Regardless of how small your business is, blogging is the best way to establish trust in the industry. By providing valuable content and sharing your expertise through a blog, expert information, including evergreen topics such as how to use paytm, and different articles that genuinely help the audience, you become a leader!
Your blogs will be the ‘go to’ place to get to know things for your audience. There is no other happiness than your audience having faith and trust in you. In this way, you provide value to your readers.
- Development of relationships with the customers/audience.
Business blogs tend to answer queries and questions of the audience. So if you are consistently shooting out blogs with latest updates, the audience will develop a sense of authority for you. Blogging is an awesome way for all the Amazon Sellers and all the other sellers of different marketplaces, to increase their reach to the common audience.
Customer engaging blogs are extremely valued and are an important element for online branding as well as marketing. Blogging is the best way to engage the audience and connect with them instantly. The high quality content that you provide, It builds trust with your target audience.
Blogging allows you to share your personal business experiences, which will attract an audience. Bloggers spread a sense of authority, corporate standards and vision of your business.
- Amazing Boost to Search Engine Optimization.
When you provide new and fresh business blogs at a consistent rate, search engines would put forward your blogs. You give Google new content to index, with all the important keywords, which will increase your visibility in the search engine result pages.
If other websites start linking your articles, it will be an additional bonus! As search engines consider these linkings as an endorsement.
- Sharing of your blogs.
When people read blogs and like them, most of the time they do share these blogs on Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media platforms. So, it will work as a marketing tactic without any cost! Blogging alone makes so much sense. With minimal effort and money, you can create value. This opportunity should not be missed by the small business and startups.
Author Bio:This entry is a kind contribution from Mohit Sharma.
Mohit is an ECommerce Enthusiast and Owner of MohitECommerce. He is Working With Many Vendors in Different Categories of Products Across Various Marketplaces. He is Very Good at Amazon Seller Training, Amazon FBA, Amazon Seller Registration, Amazon Brand Registry, Amazon Account Suspended (Making Plan of Action). He Likes To Help All Type of Businesses Mainly Small and Medium Businesses Which are eager to Step in Online Business.
Three Things That Will Improve Your Blog Or Website SEO Ranking
There is a lot of information out there on the internet when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) A lot of things are pretty simple to understand. A few of them are a bit more complicated and can take a lot of work money and/or effort.
There are lots of things that you can do to improve your website’s authority and ranking in the Search Engines, but if you are just starting out this can seem oh so complicated.
In fact, it can look so complicated that many bloggers see it and just stop in their tracks and go no further.
Let’s start off first with some of the more time-consuming stuff that can go along with Search Engine Optimization.
Things like writing cornerstone content.
Cornerstone Content is writing an in-depth article relating to a subject that you know a lot about and then linking back to the article from many other pages or posts on your website or blog. An example would be say I wrote a great article of say 3000 words or over, talking about the best tools to use in your internet marketing or blogging business.
I could then link back to that article.
When writing an article for SEO purposes I would recommend having a couple of internal links going back to some of your relevant posts or your cornerstone content, and also an external link going to an authority blog or website about the subject that you are sharing.
Another great way to rank better in the search engines is to write some longer articles, original articles of 3000 words or more will generally get a lot more traffic from search engines than smaller articles of 500-1000 words, so this is a good tip to bear in mind even if you have no intention of writing 3000 word articles it is certainly worth doing one from time to time even if you have to outsource it to another writer. You can use websites like Fiverr to get a writer to do it for about $30.
Another way to improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is to do guest posts on high traffic authority blogs or websites, many people go to sites like Fiverr and buy gigs offering lots of backlinks to their website, the problem with this is many of these websites are not high quality and could end up getting you penalized by Google instead of helping your SEO. The backlinks need to look natural and if you suddenly post 100 articles from crappy blogs back to your website or blog it will not do you any favors.
When you think of authority websites maybe a website like PayPal or a large newspaper, or a government blog or website would be the best places for a great blog or website backlink.
The good news is you don’t have to do all these complicated things to rank in the search engines unless you are in a very competitive keyword niche there are other things you can do to improve your ranking in the search engines. That won’t take you much effort.
Here Are The Simple 3 Things that you can do that will easily improve your blog or website SEO Ranking
Use a fast hosting company – Many people try to be mean when it comes to website hosting by buying the cheapest hosting available this is a huge mistake. I talk about it in one of my recent Facebook Live’s. After testing lots of hosting companies I have found one that is fast reliable and has got great customer services and a community to help you with any blogging questions that you may have. My site loading time went from 46 seconds to 3.6 seconds to load after changing to it after my previous Hostgator hosting.
Having a fast WordPress theme, many themes contain a lot of clutter and unnecessary coding that will slow down the loading time, something as simple as buying a fast WordPress theme that has been optimized for SEO will make all the difference.
Cut down on unnecessary plugins on your WordPress Blog or website, if you want to keep your blog or website down to the minimum possible loading time without destroying the look or usability features. Then I would suggest visiting the website GTMetrix website load time testing tool.
You can then test your blog or website as it is and see what your loading time is like. Once you have that number then I would suggest going into your plugins 1 by 1 and deactivating them, after you deactivate each plugin then run the test again. That way you can find out how much lag time your plugins are adding onto your website load time. I discovered one plugin that made the website load time about thirty seconds then when I switched it off the website load time changed to 4.8 seconds.
When you find out which plugins are the culprits remove them and find another way to do what you want to be done. Hopefully with a much better page load time as well.
Hope this article helped you today, if you enjoyed our article today you may want to also register for our 101 Blogging tips video trainings you can Click the Link Here To Get Free Access plus feel free to share this post with your friends and followers on Twitter, Pinterest or Linkedin.
Three Things That Will Improve Your Blog Or Website SEO Ranking
How To Setup A Popup Optin On Your WordPress Blog Or Website
How To Setup A Popup Optin On Your WordPress Blog Or Website
Will I Make It As A Blogger? Or Is It Up To Me.
This is one of the big questions I get from people starting an online blog or website, I was going to say blogging business, but the thing is many people who start an online blog are not even close to having an online business and that is just a fact.
There are many reasons for this I go into more details about this in my Free Video Training Course .
The subject of this post today is about whether you or anyone else will make it as a blogger, so we better jump right to that topic.
The first thing is we need to define the words make it as a blogger, generally to make it in something implies that you are having success or doing well in it.
So there are quite a few things we could and should clear up before going any further, firstly we need to define the words to make it as a blogger.
You see everyone’s definition of making it as a blogger often are, could and will be entirely different, we are all looking for our own rewards in life, these could be spiritual, a feel-good factor, wanting to contribute to something or someone, or financial reward or freedom.
So in order to get what you actually want from your blog, it is a good idea to write down what you actually want to get from blogging.
Here are a few examples or some ideas of what someone might be looking for from their blog or website.
- Somewhere to release trapped thoughts or energy out into the open to make them easier to deal with.
- A way to journal things, keep pictures of your memories, daily habits and key moments in your everyday life, or the life of your family.
- Being able to work when you want to and not have to have a full-time job to make a living.
- Being able to make enough money to support yourself and your family financially.
- Wanting to get that grumpy boss off your back for once and for all.
- Wanting to be there every day to see your kids growing up, and not be away from home 8 till 12 hours per day.
- Want to be able to stop traveling frequently to work and sitting in long traffic jams every morning and evening Not having to fly to business conferences for meetings and work all the time.
- Get rid of the stress that you are given every day in the workplace.
- Not having to work with hostile colleagues every day that you do not like.
- A set daily, weekly, monthly or annual financial income coming in from sales, so you know you can survive or thrive comfortably.
- Meeting likeminded entrepreneurs and clients
- Expanding your horizon with more skills and information.
- Being able to help more people using the leverage of the internet.
- Becoming a well-known brand or influencer in the business world
- Being able to provide yourself and or your whole family a complete dream lifestyle.
- Being able to afford to eat better quality food.
- Being able to pay for better healthcare
- Being able to buy the car or cars of your dreams
- Being able to buy the house of your dreams
- Being able to make the monthly rent payment
- Being able to pay for basic housing facilities
- Being able to supplement your job income
- Being able to make your first dollar online
- Being able to make your first $100 online
- Being able to make your first $1000 Online
- Being able to make your first $5000 Online
- Being able to make your first $10,000 online
- Being able to make your first $50,000 online
- Being able to make your first $100,000 online
- Being able to make your first $500,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $1000,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $5,000,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $10,000,000 online
- Being able to make your first $50,000,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $100,000,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $500,000,000 Online
- Being able to make your first $ Billion Online
- Being able to create residual income streams that come in automatically daily, monthly, yearly without you having to work in a job.
- Being able to buy your first house
- Being able to buy your dream holiday home
- Being able to buy that castle that you have always dreamed of
- Being able to support some charity or organization and make a difference in many peoples lives
- ETC ETC ETC……
Okay so once you decide what being successful or making it as a blogger means for you then you can start looking at the results you start having and see if they meet up to your expectations or goals.
For me, some of the things that were important were being able to spend lots of time with my kids and get to see them grow up.
To be able to drive them to school every day and pick them up afterward.
To be able to build multiple income streams that come in regularly whether I work or not.
To able to drive the Mercedes I want
To able to buy a 9 seater VW Transporter so I can take my family on nice drives and holidays
To able to have my own private workspace/office
For my family to be able to live in a nice location
To be able to get large commissions that most people work months or years for in a job.
To able to buy the health equipment and food we need, Vitamix, juicer, Kangen Machine, organic fruit and vegetables.
To be able to take off work whenever I want.
To be able to do something I really enjoy doing and get paid for it as well.
These are some of the things which I wanted, which have helped me realize whether I am achieving my goals or not.
Okay let’s get back to the main question, will I make it as a blogger? The thing is a huge percentage over 90% actually fail at blogging, yes only 10% of them make it.
Before you get discouraged though let me tell you most of these bloggers never even get their first 5 blog posts done, yes many of them cannot even remember how to log in and post content on their blog 2 weeks after starting it.
In order to be in the percentage that succeeds here are the big things that will help get you into that bracket.
- Some guidance from someone who already blogs successfully online
- Create your first 50 blog posts on your website or blog
- Learn about all the different CTA’s that a blogger should make in their posts
- Learn how to do advertising or affiliate marketing on your blog or website
- Learn how to build your mailing list and setup autoresponder messages to send to your mailing list.
- Learn how to sell products and services on your blog or website.
- Buy the most important tools you need to set up your online business like hosting, a domain name, an autoresponder and a shopping cart.
- Take payments on your website, a website or blog with no payment system is like a car with no engine or a Yacht with no sails, it’s not going to get you anywhere.
- Learn what products and or services will help your readers solve their problems and answer their questions
- Learn to create capture pages and sales funnels using various lead capture page software
- Learn how to syndicate your blog content using all the social networks, forums or you could use paid advertising
- Spend about 40% of your time creating great content and the other 60% of your time syndicating and marketing the content.
If you can read your target audiences mind and do these other things then you are nearly there
Whatever you do never quit, you can change your brand, change your writing style, change the products and services you offer, change your domain name but whatever you do don’t quit.
In my opinion, quitting or not starting or continuing to take action are the only way to really fail in this business.
So Successful Blogging My Friends Now Get Back To Work
Will I Make It As A Blogger? Or Is It Up To Me.
12 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website
- Create reviews for products or services that you are selling or have used in the past.
- Sell advertising space on your blog or website this could be banner ads or it could be website the sidebar of your website
- Sell guest posting services on your blog or website.
- Sell services on your website, article writing services, videos, copywriting, Websites,
- Sell affiliate products on your blog or websites
- Do interviews on your blog or website and the interviewees can sell their products or services to your audience and you could get paid 50% commission.
- Add a shop on your website and in the shop, you could sell digital products, physical products, Services using your own shopping cart
- You could sell your own video courses, all you need is a sales page a payment system and a delivery system (Autoresponder)
- Sell your own E-Books, once again you will need a sales page a payment system and an autoresponder to digitally deliver your products and services
- Freelancer and offer services on your website, Just Google Freelancing websites, Fiverr.Com Elance Get A Freelancer.
- Company or business adverts like Google Adsense Or Cost Per action.
- Set up an Amazon shop on your website and sell Amazon products and services.
The Sure Way To Fail At Blogging
I love what I do, but if there is one bad thing about it then this is it and it annoys me so much I feel I need to shout it from the rooftops. Why? because people who fail at blogging just don’t get it.
They just don’t get the fact of what they just gave up and what they likely have exchanged it for instead.
The truth is we live in a society where everyone wants easy street, they want everything done for them, curry in a hurry. Drive thru’s even if the junk is killing them, unfortunately, with most people common sense seems to go out the window.
It’s like the part of people’s brain that figures out the ups and downs of what will happen as a consequence of doing something, or not doing something, has got a blockage or seized up completely.
All they need is a quick video to come on, push the red button to easy street, or drink this coffee and lose weight change your life and become a millionaire overnight, and they are away galloping after the opportunity with their wallets out and credit cards at the ready.
I mean really how can these people be so dumb. TV and media advertising has done its job really well, yes many people can no longer think for themselves or make conscious decisions.
They just go around in a fucking trance listening to three BS steps to easy street. And then when they are broke and miserable, they watch another movie or go out looking for the next quick fix.
Before finding another job or crawling back on their knees to social welfare to take care of them because life is too hard.
Alternatively, they go looking for the next big guru, with an amazing system and they spend weeks promoting the guru, of course, the GURU’s credibility now goes up by 1000,000 percent but they are left holding the can having forked out $50 $100, $500,$1000, or even 10,000 or more to promote some fucking guru they never heard of two years ago.
What do they get in return? If they are lucky they get two or three signups, who are now the new lucky people to get holding the GURU can. I mean seriously, if someone thinks that this is building an online business then they need a brain transplant.
If you cannot schedule and commit to sharing 30 pieces of content on your blog over the next few months then I really believe you should not even start in the first place.
Why? Because you are firstly wasting your time because you are not serious, and worse still you are wasting my time as well, and believe me I have lots more productive stuff than I could be doing than babysitting someone who has no intention of making 10 cents in their online business.
How much value does a blogger with no blog posts or one copy and paste blog post provide to the marketplace? Well if you put a graph it would probably anywhere between 0- 0.5 Per Cent of value, Are you going to get rich providing this amount of value to the market place? I don’t think so.
Imagine going to Microsoft and buying a language translation CD 10 years ago, you opened the CD and there were two words translated from English to Greek for example.
Bill Gates would be on the street now living in a cardboard box, not a billionaire.
By not creating your first 30 blog posts this is what value you are delivering to your readers, will you get rich from it? Well it’s hardly likely is it? What’s the alternative, yeah you can get a good job, a job is when you work hard for someone else to build their dream business, their dream lifestyle, their dream income not yours.
Yeah, you can become a slave and give 20 – 50% of your income as an employee directly to the government before you get to spend a penny or before you get ripped off for all the other taxes, etc. In exchange for helping someone else create their dream lifestyle.Yes, for a pension, yes a pension that will likely be worth about 10% of the salary you are now getting working in your job. You can look forward to trying to survive on that after finishing your 45 years of hard graft.
The question I ask is why would someone who will not sit for 1 hour and day and make a video or write 500 words of content on their blog be able to work hard elsewhere. Well, there is a simple reason for that, if you get a job and do nothing all day your boss will fire your ass immediately on day 1.
When you look at the work you have done since setting up your blog or website, if you put yourself in the place of your boss at work would you hire yourself or fire yourself?
The truth is yes you can be lazy and quit you can fire yourself, you can decide you do not want any passive income from blogging, you don’t want to build your own brand so people want to pay you for advice, for products and services ETC.
Yes, you can decide you don’t want to achieve your dreams you are happier building someone else’s.
You don’t mind when you or a family member is sick having no passive income and being broke with no money coming in to feed you from a job because you are too sick to work. These choices are all yours, and good luck with that if you still want to quit.
In life you will always pay the price no matter what, the easy road becomes hard, getting a job building someone else’s empire your entire life and then living on 10% of your salary when you get old and sick becomes hard, Doing some work on your blog taking the courage to create a video or audio is hard when you haven’t done it?
One thing I will tell you is it’s a hell of a lot easier than the other option. But by quitting your blog, going to work for an employer that’s the choice you make every day. And you will have to live with that choice throughout your life, so make sure it is the right choice for you.
Other things that can make your online business fail is
- Not buying the tools or services you need
- Not having the right mentor
- Not creating a call to action
- Not listing products or services to buy
- Not creating a mailing list
OTHER THAN THAT SUCCESS STARTS WITH TAKING AND DOING THE FIRST STEPS CONTINUALLY ONE STEP AT A TIME DAILY..
Get Access to 14 Years Blogging Experience For Free Click Here