Blogging For Business -Have You Started Yet
If you are running a business whether it be online or even a traditional business. Then blogging for business might be for for you it can be a bit time consuming but if you are doing it yourself it can be done relatively cheaply. One of the great thing about producing quality blog content for your business niche or customers is that your pages and posts can rank on Google Search. This means when your customers type in specific keywords in Google your website can appear in the search. Thereby driving visitors straight to your business website.
Once visitors arrive on your business website there are a few different advantages.
- If your website is professional and contains great information it let’s people see you are an expert at what you do.
- It can help you build loyalty ,trust and a likability factor with your customers, clients or prospects much more easily without direct contact with them.
- It can help you target what your readers,customers,prospects interests are therefore making it easier to provide them with exactly what they are looking for.
- It gives you the opportunity to build a list on your autoresponder, and because you know what list they subscribed too. You also know what they are looking for, all you have to do is give them or sell them it.
- It gives people the chance to get in touch with you and find out more about what you do.
- It gives you a familiarity with your audience, who may see your blog posts regularly on the search engines or via social media sites like Facebook, You Tube, Twitter,Pinterest,Linked In ETc…
- It gives you a platform to sell directly to your customers without having to even talk to them.
- It gives you the opportunity to sell products and services 24/7 to people from all around the world, even while you sleep.
- There is no limit to the amount of content you can add to your blog and be found online, apart from the cost of your webhosting.
- It gives you an opportunity to build a fan base if you are a celebrity or an expert at something.
- Let’s people learn more about your business and in some cases your personality.
- It gives your visitors content that they can share with their social media friends or followers. The main thing is to remember to add share buttons on all the pages and posts of your blog.
It really does not matter what kind of business you have. Blogging for business together with a great Social Media strategy, will increase your exposure to new potential business. Plus will help bring back past clients, as they will remember the people they see regularly on social media. And forget the people they don’t.
The the other day I started thinking about a few people I haven’t though about in years. They where friends I have on Facebook, the reason it took me years to remember them is because they do not post on Social Media. How crazy it is after 5 years a few peoples names came into my head, imagine if they had been posting daily on Facebook and other social networks? They would have been the first people that came into my head.
When people think of a business, a service, a brand or a personality. If that is you then you will be the first one to get paid.
I have used this strategy with many blogs and websites over the years whether it is an Appliance Repair Man, Cafe or Restaurant,Financial Advisor or mortgage brokers, High street business,surveyors real estate agents or shops. Marketing your stuff on the Internet just works.
Using social media alone without a base like a blog or website is like building your business on your neighbours land. At best it can dangerous and at worst your whole business and advertising can disappear overnight. It has happened to me in the past on You Tube on Twitter and on Facebook my content just disappearing or being deleted. And it has happened to lots of my clients and colleagues too.
If you need any help setting up your own online business feel free to connect on Facebook