10 Reasons To Update And Syndicate Your Blog Regularly
When it comes to building a better blog not many things are more important than updating and syndicating your blog posts regularly. Whether you are brand new to blogging or have been doing it for a long time a great way to get more readers to your blog is to post more good quality original content and syndicate in different places.
The thing is many people try to syndicate their stuff to a lot of social networks at one time using software but the fact is your readers are only going to visit one social network at a time generally. So it is a good idea to spread these posts out on different networks over a period of time. That is if you want to see the best results for your marketing efforts and an increased ROI..
Over the last few weeks I have been quite busy helping other people setup their online businesses and my own main blogs have suffered a bit but that is just a temporary setback.. In one of my blogging businesses I created three new posts daily for about three years. I outsourced one article a day to a writer I had and then posted a daily article or two myself, or some days I posted one article and a video.
When you do this properly and regularly you will be able to generate new leads and customers consistently. It’s just a matter of making the decision to do it and doing it. (No Excuses) Remember only YOU can make that decision.
- Google loves great quality original content and will rank it higher on the search engine than old or low quality articles.
- Having regular content that is of a high quality will help send regular visitors back to your site over and over again.
- If you update your blog’s regularly, then your writing will also improve as well. Which also means better blog content and information for your readers as well.
- The more content you put on your blog or website the more keywords you will have ranking in the search engine as long as you don’t get de-indexed for creating fake backlinks or duplicate content.
- It will keep readers on your blog much longer if you have lots of great articles and videos to watch the longer visitors stay on your site the higher you will rank on Google for your content
- Your readers will get to know your posting schedule so if you post twice a day then your readers will know to go back during those times to find your latest content.
- Good syndication is the secret to getting lots of visitors to your websites from Social Media and other methods. Definetely not something you should overlook as no or little traffic to your website means no clients,prospects or customers.
- It looks bad!! If you don’t update your website for a year it is likely your customers may think you are lazy. Would you buy the services of someone who doesn’t update there own website more than once a year?
- Stuff gets outdated in many businesses especially online things change the same goes for most other businesses. If you want to keep up with your competitors there is no point in advertising trends or products from 5 years ago. Many of them are now obsolete and I guess you don’t want to be running a website that’s information is obsolete either.
- People will remember you or your business, when you post regular good quality content that is up to date. People get familiar with you or your company. If they know you are a problem solver and they have that problem you will be the first person that comes to mind as they see your feed on Facebook every morning 🙂 ..
Hope you got a few reasons why you feel you should keep your blog or website updated as regularly as you can. If you do not have time we offer a quaility blog updating,posting services at Building A Better Blog.Com